About Central Asia Car Rental
A local person with high experience of tourism with 10 years of experience in North American travel market, and Central Asian Tourism industry and as an office manager in Muztoo GMBH is the owner of this rental company CACR Oibek Sadykbaev .
Advantages of Renting From CACR
- Great service
- English speaking staff
- 4-wheel drive on all rentals
- New, terrain appropriate tires
- Fully insured (within Kyrgyzstan, no insurance for Tadjikistan)
- Free lodging, booking, and tour guiding assistance
- 24/7 emergency phone line
- Online booking and more details at centralasiacarrental.com
- Cars can travel in Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Mongolia.
- Roofed parking (storage) of your Vehicles.
- Vehicle delivery to any location in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
The 20% reservation fee is non-refundable unless the rental is cancelled due to a delayed flight/arrival.
All cars insured only in Kyrgyzstan – liability coverage only. Insuring cars in other countries (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc) is the responsibility of the driver if they drive Kyrgyz cars.
Tajik and Kyrgyz law do not require international drivers to be insured, only to have a valid drivers licence from their country. If you remain in Kyrgyzstan for more that 60 days you may be required to get an international driver license or at least a notarized Russian translation of your licence.
Refundable security deposit is 500€ and will be returned to a client upon their return of the vehicle to the company.
A 20% downpayment of the total rental price is required a minimum of 3 days before vehicle pick-up. The remaining amount must be payed at pickup. For details on how to pay, contact us.