CACR is locally owned and run by experienced rental manager Oibek Sadykbaev. Oibek has over 10 years of experience in the North American travel market, and Central Asian Tourism industry. He works as the office manager for the Swiss owned rental company Muztoo GmbH as well as now running his own company.
Advantages of Renting From CACR
- Great service
- English speaking staff
- 4-wheel drive on all rentals
- New, terrain appropriate tires
- Fully insured (within Kyrgyzstan, no insurance for Tadjikistan)
- Free lodging, booking, and tour guiding assistance
- 24/7 emergency phone line
- Online booking and more details at centralasiacarrental.com
- Cars can travel in Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Mongolia.
- Roofed parking (storage) of your Vehicles.
- Vehicle delivery to any location in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
Terms & Conditions
Insurance & Drivers Licence
- All cars are insured only in Kyrgyzstan and have liability coverage only. If a renter crosses the border into one of the neighboring countries (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan etc) during their travels, it is the responsibility of the renter to insure the car there.
- Tajik and Kyrgyz law do not require international drivers to be insured, only to have a valid drivers licence from their country. If you remain in Kyrgyzstan for more that 60 days you may be required to get an international driver license or at least a notarized Russian translation of your licence.
Downpayments & Security Deposit
- CACR requires a refundable security deposit of 500 euros. The deposit will be returned to the client upon safely returning the rented vehicle to CACR.
- A 20% downpayment of the total rental price is required a minimum of 3 days before vehicle pick-up. The remaining amount must be payed at pickup.
- The 20% downpayment is non-refundable unless the rental is cancelled due to a delayed flight/arrival.
For details on how to pay, contact us.